progress

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Mon Jan 5 13:33:35 PST 2004

This is a welcome step, assuming the pharms are legit. We still need
some form of reputation service.

But I'm not overly optimistic (I tend not to be, in the short run). I
do not know how resistant the e-gold corporate and technical
infrastructure is to U.S. federal government targeting. If the Feds
decided e-gold needed to be shut down and took very aggressive steps,
what would happen?

-Declan