Alt.cypherpunks will be where I do most of my posting

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Sat Jan 3 20:10:21 PST 2004

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 02:19, James A. Donald wrote:

> And to get back to the topic of this thread.  I cannot see
> anything but random deranged crap in alt.cypherpunks -- maybe I
> need to adjust my filters, but there does not seem to be any
> signal in the noise.

I don't see anything on alt.cypherpunks, except for a test message I put
up a couple of days ago. Alas, my ISP, having been bought out recently,
has become unresponsive. (Yah, I know there are work-arounds for
getting  newsgroups which are not carried by your ISP, but they are
_work_-arounds, which involve work, which involves time, which I have
only in short supply.)