Education Be For Whitey

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 19:41:31 PST 2004

Ah.

Well, again no argument here. As for Asians in America, let's just say I can
be considered an expert on that subject. No doubt the difference in success
rate between Asians (and not just Asian Americans, but fresh-off-the-boat
Chinese or Vietnamese) and blacks has become conspicuous in recent years,
and I agree says a lot about what ISN'T being done, or taken advantage of in
the US by some groups.

And until the Liberatarian utopia you speak of comes to pass, I still have
the naivety to attempt discussing what kind of system (and realistically
reachable from today's world) might actually lift as many blacks and white
trailer trash out of their ghettos (in whatever form) and back into the
workforce...

I'd argue that this isn't statist per se, as the state will continue to
exist for at least a little while longer. Of course, it might be argued that
any attempt at reforming the state is inherently statist, but I'm not
convinced that a cataclysmic meltdown is necessary. It seems to me only
reasonable to attempt to make things better, while the inevitable unfolds,
if it will.

Which brings me to a sideswipe at the vehement anti-statists on the
board...if something like crypto-anarchy is ultimately inevitable, then why
bother "outing" the statists? Instead, to further the anti-state goals, it
might actually be far more expedient to encourage said statists in their use
and proliferation of strong crypto, thereby speeding the inevitable through
the very same vectors that seek to delay it.

Meanwhile, why not at least try to match the social 1st and 2nd derivatives
so to as minimize the bloodbath that could occur if things unfolded badly?
Call this back-handed optimism if you will.

-TD