Alt.cypherpunks will be where I do most of my posting

R. A. Hettinga rah at shipwright.com
Fri Jan 2 14:00:21 PST 2004

Okay... At a time like this, I might  as well trot out the Tim May
Google-Stalk URL so everyone can get the full treatment...:

<http://groups.google.com/groups?safe=images&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_uauthors=Tim%20May&lr=lang_en&num=100&hl=en>

(timcmayatgotdotnet doesn't work because it misses the earlier address, but
a "Tim May" in the author field does enough...)

Thanks for all the fish.

Thanks, Eric!

Cheers,
RAH
(Who's not sure he wants to subscribe to, much less run a cypherpunk node
either)
--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA