Quantum Loop Gravity Be For Whitey

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Jan 2 08:34:03 PST 2004

At 11:51 AM 1/1/04 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
>"Stay In School!"
>
>In other words, schools keep the crime rates down, as is a well-known
>statistic. They are basically storage facilities. For real schools we
white
>folks with $$$ can move out to the suburbs or send our kids to private
>school.

Right.  And the value of an uneducated result of an unaborted fuck 18
years ago
is so useful that schooling is unnecessary, just part of the Man (tm)
keeping the People (tm) down.
Ayup.

Plenty of grubs to be dug if that's what you prefer.

The rest of us prefer personal capitalism, ie investment, ie education.

There's a reason the Jews and Asians (etc) suceed and other --often more
fluent-- cultures don't, and it has to do with the value some cultures
put on education.

The truth will set you free, or not.  Your choice.