Quantum Loop Gravity Be For Whitey

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Jan 1 20:20:16 PST 2004

> Tim May wrote...

> >In conclusion, your Bedford-Stuy student who doesn't see the point to
> >studying math will never be a math researcher, or a physicist, or a
> >chemist, or anything else of that sort. So no point in trying to convince
> >him to study his math.

Why the BedSty student Tim?

This is where your arguments - which on shallow inspection may attempt
to lay claim to honest thought - fall down.  Why only the inner city black
schools?  I grew up in New York.  I am intimately familiar with BedSty, Red
Hook, etc.  But I am also familiar with at least two schools in white ghettos
(PS87/HS44), and I'm here to tell you from very personal experience, that
there is no significant difference.

You have some incredible moments of lucidity and insight, and occasionally,
we are the lucky recipients of these fleeting events - but then, just as sure
as the sun coming over the horizon every morning of every day, you slip back
into the pseudo-intellectual racist crap.  What's wit dat?

Even the Great Tim May cannot be taken seriously with the kind of
non-thought that has been coming out of your hermithole the last few years.

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org

"Unbridled nationalism, as distinguished from a sane and legitimate
patriotism, must give way to a wider loyalty, to the love of humanity as a
whole. Bah'u'llh's statement is: "The earth is but one country, and mankind
its citizens."

The Promise of World Peace
http://www.us.bahai.org/interactive/pdaFiles/pwp.htm