Quantum Loop Gravity Be For Whitey

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Thu Jan 1 19:28:58 PST 2004

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004, Tyler Durden wrote:

<a whole lot of really good points elided>

> As you can probably tell, I've never read many secondary or tertiary
> sources.

I have a very hard time believeing that anyone would consider VN a
"secondary" or "tertiary" source.

> (ie, as a physicist I've always considered it of dubious usefulness
> to read ABOUT physics...) I've only read the few more famous von Neumann
> journal articles I've come across w.r.t. cellular automata...I actually
> thought he had only written two or three,

That's only because he's hard reading :-)

--
Yours,
J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org

"Unbridled nationalism, as distinguished from a sane and legitimate
patriotism, must give way to a wider loyalty, to the love of humanity as a
whole. Bah'u'llh's statement is: "The earth is but one country, and mankind
its citizens."

The Promise of World Peace
http://www.us.bahai.org/interactive/pdaFiles/pwp.htm