Quantum Loop Gravity Be For Whitey

Tim May timcmay at got.net
Thu Jan 1 14:28:15 PST 2004

On Jan 1, 2004, at 12:50 PM, Tyler Durden wrote:

> Tim May wrote...
>
>> First, please stop including the full text of the message you are
>> replying to. Learn to use an editor, whether you ultimately top-post
>> or bottom-post to edited fragments.
>
> I actually do this for a reason. If I'm not doing a line-by-line
> response (or sometimes even if I am), I want the original post from
> which I am excerpting to be visible, so that it can be referred to and
> determined I am not taking this particular quote out of context.

The world has had well over ten years to adjust to using editors to
supply sufficient context.

> However, the fact is that the school system sucks. It's a joke. Repeat
> offenders get bounced from school to school, wrecking classes and the
> environment everywhere they go.

As "demanded" by the negroes and their Jew "speaker-to-negroes"
handlers.

(A high school teacher of mine pointed out that when someone "demands"
something, reach for your gun. She left teaching not long after.)

> Teachers in most states have 25 classroom hours a week, a number
> matched nowhere in the world (as far as I've ever heard), and THAT'S
> in addition to homeroom and other duties. The cirriculum is a silly
> joke, watered down and watered down so that only someone who never
> shows up couldn't graduate. (And in black schools you'd be suprised
> how many times I've heard 'these kids can't learn...don't try'.)

Because the Jews and negroes have demanded that all students be taught
stuff they obviously will never use. Most innerr city mutants should be
taught practical skills, not abstract stuff their previous education
has been bereft of.

> So your whole "burnoff of the eaters" theme misses one critical
> element: direct contact with kids. If you yourself had seen and met
> kids you KNEW might actually have quite a talent for math, YES EVEN
> YOU might be tempted to give a crap, and see if just one or two might
> somehow be inspiried merely to do some homework. This is particularly
> true when you realize that you actually LIKE some of these kids, which
> are as fully human as you are, by the way.

I don't give a shit whether they're "fully human" or not. I only care
that they stop stealing from me, that liberal Jews stop saying that my
taxes have to be increased to support these "fully human" bags of shit.

>> The parallel I like is one we developed (in Ted Kaehler's
>> nanotechnology study group in the early 90s) for looking at what a
>> society and economy might look like where the costs of material
>> production are as close to zero as one might imagine. That is, a
>> society with full-blown general assemblers, i.e., von Neumann
>> replicators at the molecular, mechano-synthesis, Drexler-type scale.
>> How would goods be produced and sold? How would markets exist/
>
> I don't remember reading any von Neumann where he discusses the idea
> of "general assemblers"....I'm still not convinced the general physics
> of that idea works out, and I believe Freeman Dyson has had some
> similar doubts. But despite that there's a point here...

Then your education in physics about von Neumann is sorely lacking. Von
Neumann spend part of several years investigating self-replicating
machines, using some ideas of Ulam and others. Well-covered in the
cellular automata literature.

In science fiction, one will find the general assembler literally
referred to as the von Neumann probe. Cf. 35-year old fiction by
Saberhagen on "Berserkers," or slightly more recent fiction by Roger
Macbride Allen and others, for example. Von Neumann machines are more
than just non-functional bottleneck machines.

As for nanotech, I wasn't endorsing it, just noting the context. My
skepticism is noted in Crandall's book on nanotech.

>> * The society we are heading towards is one of an increasingly sharp
>> division between the "skilled and in demand" end of the spectrum and
>> the bulk of droids who have few skills in demand.
>

> I've also witnessed this trend, but I currently believe it only holds
> in certain segments. There are various "craft" industries (as I call
> them) where this equation seems to be held in suspension. Like it or
> not, hip hop is one of those, though I suppose you could argue that
> the number of hip-hop 'artists' that make it is tiny compared to the
> audience. But the point is that in a craft industry, we're really
> referring to specific and local tastes, as opposed to Darwinian
> selection (ie, the 'most fit'). In a craft there may be room for many
> to contribute. (Other examples of craft industries are US high-end
> audio, the wine industry, high-end marijuana, organic foods and
> cheeses, and the current German-centered board game renassaiance.)
> What's desired in such an envornment is not necessarily the
> best/fastest/brightest, but something with a particularly 'quality'
> that corresponds to local vagaries of culture and taste. (At least,
> there's no other way to explain the success of "Snoop Doggy Dog"...)

Snoop is razzlekamazzled by the negroes, who have the money they stole
from gullible whites, which is reason enough for niggers, whiggers, and
chiggers to all be jivin' like daze shit.

>> The burnoff of useless eaters will be glorious.
>

> Well, if they have access to general assemblers they'll be with us
> forever. And such a burnoff won't be glorious, it'll be a fuckin'
> shame.

No, on both counts. The niggers and whiggers _WON"T_ be with us
forever, due to GAs, and that _WON"T_ be shame.

Those who steal need killing. Killing the guilty is about to get a lot
more efficient. Billions in the world need killing, and tens of
millions in the U.S. are part of this. I use to say, "regrettably, most
negroes fall into this category." Now, I just laugh at their
animalistic stupidity. They are like children....stupid children.

--Tim May
"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
--Unknown Usenet Poster