Gentlemen reading mail part II

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sun Feb 29 18:36:19 PST 2004

At 09:16 PM 2/29/04 -0500, Steve Furlong wrote:
>On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 17:19, Major Variola (ret.) forwarded:
>> Blix says US spied on him over Iraq
>> It feels like an intrusion into
>> your integrity in a situation when you are actually on the same
side.

>Begging the question of whether Blix was actually on the same side as
>the Brits or the US.

Hans is either being coy or naif.    Of course he wasn't on our side;
he was after the facts, not revenge, or colonialism.

One wonders about the mindset of the UN folks.  Don't they realize
they are 0wn3d?   Or at least herded?   Perhaps I underestimate
the human capacity for idealism, or gullibility.

In any case, it should be clear why the US 'tolerates' the UN
and planted its HQ in NYC.  A fine source of PR sometimes,
and a good source of intel other times.  Rather tough for the
UN counterintel force I imagine.

PS: what's the price of gas masks in Athens these days?

-----
BWM says interplanetary roadside assistance is "dodgy", but lets see
them
do a firmware update to a dead car a few hundred million miles away.