Gentlemen don't read each others' mail

Steve Schear s.schear at comcast.net
Fri Feb 27 11:55:03 PST 2004

At 10:20 AM 2/27/2004, you wrote: Of course, there's laser-based
eavesdropping from the outside of the building, and I'd bet this was
actually the method used in many cases. Laser/vibration-proof glass
apparently does exist (it's installed in that DARPA building in downtown
watchamaface VA), but I doubt it's installed in the UN, as it's VERY
expensive. (But then again, maybe some select rooms have it.) That is why
most secure meetings occur in interior rooms. steve
system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.585 / Virus Database: 370 -
Release Date: 2/11/2004