Freematt's review of "A State of Disobedience" By Tom Kratman

Anonymous nobody at paranoici.org
Mon Feb 23 08:29:12 PST 2004

Tyler Durden wrote:

> Damn. I'd say "that's the most intolerant hate-filled garbage I ever..."
>
> But shit. It's basically true. Or at least the fundamentalists in charge of
> the government these days seem to equate their two-dimensional cartoon view
> of the world with reality, and that's dangerous because their guns are
> real...."Let God sort 'em out" seems to be the basic philosophy.

   And if you look back, it's clear that 99% if not all repression
in the US comes from exactly that basis -- all the sex laws, porn
laws, drug laws -- the intolerant, hate-filled christian mindset that
says sex is bad, mental freedom is bad, pleasure is bad, the wilderness
is bad and must be tamed, subjegated, and "civilised", that the environment
is for humans alone to exploit, that other religions and cultures are
evil and must be suppressed and "rehabilitated" and re-educated as they
did with the Indians.
   Isn't it time for freedom loving people to wake up and start dealing
with the basic problem in the world and especially the US -- christianity?