Humorous Airport DoS (from cryptogram)

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sun Feb 15 10:06:19 PST 2004

For example, airports have dogs and devices for detecting the chemical
emissions from explosives.  If I took a small perfume sprayer and
filled it with nitrobenzene (used in firearm bore cleaning solvents)
and sprayed people's luggage with it as they awaited security
screening, the airport would soon be shut down due to the threat
perceived by security.  Or if I sprayed the seats in the airports
lounge or restaurant, the bomb-sniffing dogs would become butt-sniffing
dogs, to the major embarrassment of security.  This last, while
humorous, would go a long way toward discrediting the security force.