An interesting thread...Hacking Bluetooth

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 06:35:29 PST 2004

No way it's Dave Emory...they did an IP Traceroute and the guy appears to be
in Germany. If you've listened to Emory's shows, you'd know from some of his
technical statements that he most likely wouldn't be capable of this. I also
simply can't imagine him bothering with something like this.

On the other hand, the perpetrator of this hoax knows a decent amount about
a variety of subjects (including technical ones). After sleeping on it, I'm
starting to think he's actually some kind of German conspiracy 'theorist'
who's actually been snooping the WiFi, etc...of some interesting locations.
He probably saw a "pattern" and convinced himself he had to save the world.

It's a very interesting thread to say the least. Forget whether Paul
Wolfowitz has some "Hidden Hand" master plan...it'll probably make
Dis-information History one day.

-TD