An interesting thread...Hacking Bluetooth

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 18:48:01 PST 2004

Oh no, it gets really interesting. He claims to be an ex-German TLA-type
(how many Ls do German TLAs normally have?), and had advanced knowledge of
9/11. That's not super-implausible.

What's really interesting is that he claims the German TLAs have a new round
of strong evidence showing that there's a nuke buried in Houston somewhere
that's going to be set off on 12/27. He's tied in all sorts of shadowy
agencies along with internal politcs causing the info not to be acted upon.

Even that would be worthy of ignoring, but he's actually told this story
extremely well, naming fairly obscure (but real) names in the intelligence
community and so on. The guy's posts have actually made some serious waves
on a bunch of boards.

Me? I suspect he just pulled all this shit from David Emory's shows and then
added some nice google tech searches. WiFi I know was cracked wide open a
while back, and that wasn't exactly a secret (it's the reason for 802.11x).
BUT, add knowledge of this to the conspiracy theories to the politics and
you have a guy who has gone to great lengths to create an excellent hoax.
Indeed, one can only imagine that the reason for something like this has to
go way beyond mere hoaxing (eg, the guy's a neo-Nazi?)

I was hoping someone knew about this and had already hacked this hoax,
because so far I haven't seen anything that conclusively debunks this guy.

-TD