RAH's postings.

Trei, Peter ptrei at rsasecurity.com
Wed Dec 22 07:14:48 PST 2004

I wasn't actually expecting anonymity. I wrote directly to
RAH, asking him politely to edit down his posts, and simply
post a few lines and a pointer. Not pointing out his
faults in public was simply good manners. His response boils
down to 'fuck you'.

Cypherpunks has a very loose charter, but it is not the
'everything and anything RAH thinks is neat' list.

Peter