[Antisocial] Sept. 11 Conspiracy Theorist

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Tue Dec 21 19:16:18 PST 2004

At 01:23 PM 12/19/04 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
>"..They have computers, they're tappin' phone lines, you know that
ain't
>allowed.."
>
>Zappa...Heads...Crimson? A profile is emerging here! Either that or you

>recently broke into your dad's vinyl collection...

Very funny.  My walls o' vinyl are, BTW, licenses to KaZaa the content
in more convenient forms.

Here, this will amuse you.  Only last week did I burn my first audio
CD.  The week before, my first data CD.  Before that, it was hot backups

and ZIP disks.   Yes, we're 4 years into the 21st century.  Dig.

As far as "Dad's", well, how many five year olds know Waits, Krimso,
and Einsturzende, but know nothing of Brittny?

I recently recycled a computer fan guard into the AA site of a
mock toy RPG, using styro cups as the grenade and a broken plastic
gun as the handle.  Compleat with balaclava on the young-un.
Stick that in your chillum and process it.

And have a nice solstice.