RAH's postings.

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 11:57:44 PST 2004

I actually found the mechanics' article quite interesting. I think it's what
anarchy starts to look like in the real world...ie, there are still laws
'somewhere', but they end up functioning like a 'value add' or quality
control. I've argued on numerous occasions that NYC already has some very
anarchic elements.

I also found it useful from a very practical persepctive...I've got good
names to ask for in case I need some cheap (or discrete!) work done.

-TD