Coffee, Tea, or Should We Feel Your Pregnant Wife's Breasts Before Throwing You in a Cell at the Airport and Then Lying About Why We Put You There?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Tue Dec 21 04:34:31 PST 2004

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:

> Agreed, if you want
                 ^^^^

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what it boils down to.  You *want*
things your own way, but you are too fucking spoiled to fight fo it - so
instead you whine and moan.

Put up or shut up.

Either you fight it with your most effective weapon (dollars), or you
actively support it (again, with dollars).  There is no middle ground.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner