Israeli Airport Security Questioning Re: CRYPTO-GRAM, December 15, 2004

Sarad AV jtrjtrjtr2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 23:58:59 PST 2004

--- John Kelsey <kelsey.j at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>  If I say I'm a
> chemical engineer, it's not going to take much depth
> of knowledge for the questioner to find out I don't
> know things any chemical engineer would know, for
> example.  (It wouldn't be hard to come up with some
> computerized system for pulling up lists of
> questions like this.  Like, someone says he's
> Catholic, and you ask him who was born without sin
> as a direct result of the immaculate conception, or
> ask him to say a Hail Mary.)  So this might force
> you to tell more of the truth, which makes it easier
> to profile you.

There must be trained and educated people and they
don't even have to lie. Speaking out their entire life
minus the six months to two years at a terrorist
training camp still will not give any useful info to
the questioner.

However, as you mentioned a well trained officer will
quickly be able to detect stress patterns and be a
sign of warning. For lesser people,it is a decent
test.

Sarad.