Coffee, Tea, or Should We Feel Your Pregnant Wife's Breasts Before Throwing You in a Cell at the Airport and Then Lying About Why We Put You There?

John Kelsey kelsey.j at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 20 11:48:27 PST 2004

Why would this be a surprise?  This is surely the way it is with most people, hence the famous old quote about "...and when they came for me, there was no one left to complain."

I wonder how long it will take 'till TSA adops some kind of internal policing policies with some teeth, to deal with the claims about women being felt up, people being turned away from planes for reading the wrong book, or whatever.  Probably sometime after a successful lawsuit costs them a few million dollars, alas.

>-TD

--John