Coffee, Tea, or Should We Feel Your Pregnant Wife's Breasts Before Throwing You in a Cell at the Airport and Then Lying About Why We Put You There?

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Sun Dec 19 12:43:46 PST 2004

Excellent rejoinder to Mr. Monahan. The same could be
said of the Internet, hell, make a leap, same applies to
the government. Stop using the Net and digital security
and privacy problems will vanish. Stop paying taxes and
the gov will disappear. Nothing about 9/11 changed that.

Well, the Net got more invasive and the gov more
intrusive. Still, just give them both up, retreat to the
hilltop or Okefenokee or no census nabe, eat spiders
and snakes and varmints or even better get eaten by
them, your cold dead middle finger marking the scene
of dawinism off the grid.

Meanwhile a small fat-bellied band in the heartland of
birght-lit luxury will crow at the rigged suicide of another
useless eater, the group log on to Rummie's inbox to type,
thanks old man, those invites to defiance work wonders
to red dot the hot blood bitchers.

Burp, hiccup, lick lobe, suck snot, poot, pat glock, order
more fodder, clap for market uptick, bray for another
Walter Reed amputee refit Dell-modeled efficient.