Coffee, Tea, or Should We Feel Your Pregnant Wife's Breasts Before Throwing You in a Cell at the Airport and Then Lying About Why We Put You There?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sun Dec 19 10:01:56 PST 2004

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:

> He may not have a choice.

Bullshit.  100% bullshit.  Unless you are trying to cover a lot of lake,
flying is an option, not a requirement.  Driving sucks - I do it a lot,
and hate every mile of it - but it *is* an option.

Remember the buses.  Remember what happened when "them negroes got uppity
and stopped taking the bus"?

> > (4) Lastly, as to your cesarian, fuck you and your wife, and her
> > cesearean.  We don't give a shit about your personal problems, just
> > like you don't care about ours.  Sure, it makes for a pulpy little
> > story, but when you get right down to it, do we really care?  No.
> > Because, again, you helped to create this beast you are now bitching
> > about, and after it bit you, you *continued to fly*, and thereby feed
> > it some more.
>
> This is downright insensitive. (Mr. Monahan, if you actually get to read
> this, Terranson does *not* represent the views of all of us in the
> least.) I really have a good mind to archive this and send it back to
> you when your wife gets pregnant and something similar happens to you.

Archive any fucking thing you want, and send it to whomever you like,
whenever you like.  Insensitive?  Maybe.  But it's true as well.  I have
zero tolerance for you and Monahan and those like you, who will feed this
bitch while continuing to complain.

Put up or shut up.  Fly or don't.  But if you're going to feed this
fucker, then you *will* eventually pay this kind of price - and you will
have DESERVED IT.  If for no other reason than you helped to heap it upon
other through your financial support.

> And again, he likely didn't continue to fly because he wanted to. See #2
> above.

And, again, Bullshit.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner