Frank Zappa, american composer

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Dec 17 22:19:57 PST 2004

At 08:56 PM 12/17/04 -0500, R.A. Hettinga wrote:
>the shiny pages of ''Hippie'' is to breathe deeply. My copy fell open
at a
>manifesto by Frank Zappa, in which he admitted that ''A freak is not a
>freak if ALL are freaks,'' and went on to assert that ''Looking and
acting
>eccentric IS NOT ENOUGH.'' How true.

I didn't bother wasting my attention enough to see if FZ was deemed
a freak or not in this article.  I will tell you that he was not into
pharmaceuticals but was one of the finest american composers
of the last century ---and Tipper Gore[1] will burn in hell for wasting
his time.  If you want to appreciate his brilliance, the _yellow shark_
album (which puts to music the US form required of immigrants)
will inform you.

[1] A publicly known mentally ill person who spawned drug-abusing
future citizens and slept with liars.