[Antisocial] Sept. 11 Conspiracy Theorist

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Dec 17 22:15:28 PST 2004

At 05:33 PM 12/17/04 -0500, Tyler Durden wrote:
>"I am a patriot fighting the real traitors who are destroying our
>democracy. I resent it when they call me delusional," he said.
>
>Tee hee hee...

Indeed.  The dude shows that
1. ability to inherit $$$ doesn't imply brains
2. he should take a structural engineering class
3. he might appreciate the hubris of Architects (tm) but that requires

If he really gave a shat he'd investigate the RDX stored in the
Murrah building, next to daycare, but that was just a (.mil trained)
'Merican,
not a bunch of specops Ay-rabs.

JYA may be Architects (snicker) but methinks he groks structures,
and even if not, his cryptome penance absolves him from the sins
of the artsy.

PS: heard some fedscum mention 'militia and other terrorists' the other
day, what would Gen George W think?

(Ans: The general would ask, why do we not guillotine the bastards?)