Steve Thompson

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 07:12:51 PST 2004

Something occurred to me...it probably occurred to others already but I am a
stoopid Cypherpunk, don't forget.

Anyone think it a TINY bit odd that someone with a fairly mundane complaint
about bad  computer gear would know to come in on an anonymous remailer?

My first thought was that they had gotten burned by a Steve Thompson (maybe
the same, maybe not) did a google search and came across Cypherpunks and
then tossed in a couple of stinky posts.

But it seems a little farfetched to me that such a person would also have
bothered (by accident) reading about the anonymous remailers and then use
one.

So...the complainer must have already been aware of remailers and Mr
Thompson's contribution to Cypherpunks.

Kind of interesting.

-TD