punkly current events

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Dec 13 20:07:50 PST 2004

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, Nomen Nescio wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, J.A. Terranson wrote:
> > Take away complexity, and Mix *could* flourish - in spite of the fedz.
>
> What about mixminion? Setting up a node is about five minutes of work on
> a somewhat current Linux system.

I began to implement a mixminion system just before it's release, and got
sidetracked by paying work :-/  From what little time I spent on the
prerelease, it was already a big improvement in installation, although to
be honest, I never got a chance to look closely enough at it to have
comfort as to any protocol changes (I believe there were some?).  I still
have that mixm box sitting in the rack, waiting for me to get off my lazy
ass and play with it: I will try and make that a priority during january.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner