Steve Thompson

Steve Thompson steve49152 at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 11 18:19:55 PST 2004

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=%22steve+thompson%22&start=0&hl=en&safe=off&

> > What hath suddenly attracted our AUK creep?

AUK denizens have lots and lots of credibility, and even though I don't
sell shit on eBay, I suppose I should be worried about being mistaken for
someone who does.  Perhaps I should be thankful for the warning?

> Who cares?  You got a beef, state it.

My detractors are strangely unwilling to state their 'beef' with any
significant degree of specificity.  Rather, they typically prefer to
employ misdirection.  I can't seem to wrap my head around their
motivations, but I do have a tentative hypothesis -- which I will spare
discussing on the list in the spirit of conserving the existing signal to
noise ratio.

Regards,

Steve