Steve Thompson

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat Dec 11 16:06:38 PST 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

> Out of nowhere cometh Steve Thompson, and sayeth he all manner of
> things.  But, while his mouth moveth one way, he seemeth to move the
> other.
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=%22steve+thompson%22&start=0&hl=en&safe=off&
>
> What hath suddenly attracted our AUK creep?

Who cares?  You got a beef, state it.

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner