"Word" Of the Subgenius...

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Fri Dec 10 16:25:35 PST 2004

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Steve Thompson wrote:

> While we're speaking of pot, I should note that the grass available in
> this neck of the woods is substandard at best.  What with all the illegal
> suburban grow-ops in Toronto, you'd think one would be able to buy
> half-decent weed from time to time.  But no... It's all crap.

You're scroing in the wrong neighborhoods.  Try the areas which rely on
grass for their day to day needs.  A neighborhood heavily populated by
Tims "eaters" would be best ;-)

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

 Civilization is in a tailspin - everything is backwards, everything is
upside down- doctors destroy health, psychiatrists destroy minds, lawyers
destroy justice, the major media destroy information, governments destroy
freedom and religions destroy spirituality - yet it is claimed to be
healthy, just, informed, free and spiritual. We live in a social system
whose community, wealth, love and life is derived from alienation,
poverty, self-hate and medical murder - yet we tell ourselves that it is
biologically and ecologically sustainable.

The Bush plan to screen whole US population for mental illness clearly
indicates that mental illness starts at the top.

Rev Dr Michael Ellner