"Word" Of the Subgenius...

Steve Thompson steve49152 at yahoo.ca
Fri Dec 10 12:31:34 PST 2004

 --- Tyler Durden <camera_lumina at hotmail.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> Sounds like a fuckin' party, if you ask me! Quit bogartin' that J...

Oh, sure.  It wasn't all bad.  Just ask the chick who is known in certain
circles as Nefertiti.  (That's her code-name).  We had an excellent time
together; or at least we did until the wheels fell off... But that's a
story for another day.

While we're speaking of pot, I should note that the grass available in
this neck of the woods is substandard at best.  What with all the illegal
suburban grow-ops in Toronto, you'd think one would be able to buy
half-decent weed from time to time.  But no... It's all crap.

Regards,

Steve