tangled context probe

R.W. (Bob) Erickson roberte at ripnet.com
Fri Dec 10 11:42:30 PST 2004

Tyler Durden wrote:

> Well, when you put it that way, that changes everything.
>
> All is now clear. Please continue downloading the syntactic mappings
> of random neural firing...I'm using your output to seed a random
> number generator.
>
> Oh, and don't forget to cc Choate.
>
> -TD

You could do worse, my entropy is real.
Whatever your take on "memes"
I predict that certain messages play better than others.
Analysis of the opposition's frame of minds are key.

The immediate tool is that of insinuation.
You dismiss some things as chaff or fluff
put you cannot avoid the priming effect
that well crafted misdirection employs.

We protect our selves from disruptive knowledge
We artistically wield our ignorance like a shield
Our creativity hides our blind spots.
Security through certainty is surely vunerable

--bob