tangled context probe

R.W. (Bob) Erickson roberte at ripnet.com
Fri Dec 10 08:29:21 PST 2004

Roy M. Silvernail wrote:

> R.W. (Bob) Erickson wrote:
>
>> (curious thing about this spew, it keeps disappearing into the bit
>> bucket,
>

> Yawn.  Roboposting this babble doesn't really increase its chances of
> getting read.  I work through JY because I know there's uranium in
> that ore.  But I'm about 2 posts away from ensconcing RW"B"E in my
> procmail file next to TM, choate and proffr.

OK, it was just an unknown context for me..
My sincere apologies for subjecting you to a decrease in signal to noise.
I know that I have to work on my presentation.
Without sufficient introduction  anything new is indistinguishable from
cracked pottery.

The synthetic perspective I am toying with is built upon some premises
from cogsci
In my opinion there are real strategic implications in the modern
scientific perception of the individual as a tangle of competing  interests.
Self interest is one of given principles.
In so far as the "self" is a personal mythology,
and the irrationality of sheep hood is built in,
I think three could be policy implications.

As to the crypto relevance: context
Arranged signals can be anything at all.
If you don't share the context of the communicators,
you have no idea what they  convey
in their conversation about the "whether".

Once again, I plead stupidity for the duplicates
I will do penance

--bob