punkly current events

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Dec 10 06:53:26 PST 2004

At 11:13 AM 12/10/04 +0100, Eugen Leitl wrote:

>Because nodes are not geographically constrained to US jurisdiction?

Name a place which is not subject to US juridiction?   Ok, Iran, N Kr,
until
we pull a regime change (tm) on them.  Yeah, they have a lot of 'net
bandwidth, right.

Some of the ex-soviets perhaps,
only because the rubles / threats from the mafia exceed the rubles
from the USG.  Otherwise our "advisors" will help you "Round Up" your
local cash crops, you how to shoot down missionaries, teach you
how to gore an election.  Even the chinese want trade enough to pander
and are not unwilling to enforce a police state.
Meanwhile all your Pakis are belong to u$ (except for those that
don't, but hide the fact and um Sheik Yerbouti).
And if extradition isn't happening fast enough, we'll send a DEA
agent or snatch-und-grab specops to kidnap them.

Hegemony isn't just for breakfast anymore.  If you think you're not
under Bush's boot, you just haven't pissed him off enough, yet.