Mixmaster is dead, long live wardriving

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Fri Dec 10 06:41:55 PST 2004

At 07:47 PM 12/9/04 -0800, Joseph Ashwood wrote:
>> If the Klan doesn't have
>> a right to wear pillowcases what makes you think mixmaster will
>> survive?
>
>Well besides the misinterprettaion of the ruling, which I will ignore,
what
>makes you think MixMaster isn't already dead?

OK, substitute "wardriving email injection when wardriving is otherwise
legal" for Mixmastering, albeit the former is less secure since the
injection lat/long is known.  And you need to use a disposable
Wifi card or at least one with a mutable MAC.

Or consider a Napster-level popular app which includes mixing or
onion routing.