punkly current events

Gabriel Rocha gabe at seul.org
Fri Dec 10 03:01:25 PST 2004

		On Dec 10 2004, Eugen Leitl wrote:

| Because nodes are not geographically constrained to US jurisdiction?
|
| If mixter won't survive, it's due to spammers, and malware spreaders.

The latter statement my well be true, I don't use the network, nor know
the ratios of good/bad traffic. But I am very curious to find out what
would be considered geographically "safe" jurisdictions in this sense.
Not just today, but given the general trend, where would you see such a
jurisdition being found in a year or five or ten?