"Word" Of the Subgenius...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 08:21:00 PST 2004

>If you think those are anarchist ideas, you've missed the
>main ideas about anarchy and anarcho-capitalism and such.
>Anarchism isn't about getting rid of the _current_ people in charge,
>it's about getting rid of _having_ people be in charge.

Well, May seemed to try to make the case that all of those "useles eaters"
were in large part responsible for the very existence of the state, and that
collapse of the state meant the inevitable downfall of huge numbers of
minorities (why he focused on them as opposed to white trailer trash I don't
know).

But he was definitely advocating that racist viewpoints fall naturally out
of a crypto-anarchic approach.

-TD