loosing mail..

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Wed Dec 8 10:50:50 PST 2004

I seem to have not received a few of the emails in the PROMIS thread.
What is the best approach if one really wants to receive all emails?

I'm currently only on minder and it seems from time to time mail
doesn't get through?

Should one simply subscribe to several nodes (and receive some
redundant traffic)?

I sent test messages (help command) to several of the listed mail
servers a whort while back but only these responded:

 majordomo at ds.pro-ns.net
 majordomo at algebra.com
 majordomo at al-qaeda.net

I did not receive an answer at all from minder even though I'm
receiving my list mail through minder, so it cannot be all dead.

Is there (still) an online archive somewhere being saved of the
cypherpunks messages?

Comments?