"Word" Of the Subgenius...

Steve Furlong sfurlong at acmenet.net
Wed Dec 8 08:25:44 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 10:47, R.A. Hettinga wrote:
> At 10:38 AM -0500 12/8/04, Steve Furlong wrote:
> >anarchist
>
> Bzzt wrong answer.
>
> Must filter that *in*, thankewverramuch...

I know what you mean, but (a) I didn't write what I meant, and (b) I
don't think a true anarchy would be the proper environment for your
anarcho-capitalism.

My complaints about Tim's anarchistic writings were about his desire to
watch DC detonate, or to watch a rampage against useless eaters of one
type or another, or the like. However, unless there were a mass uprising
against the current government, or the idea of any government, any
limited demonstration would simply be an excuse for the ratchet to turn
another few clicks. Viz the OKC bombing.

As for anonymous bearer transactions in an anarchy, I'm going to have to
bag on that for now. Not cowardice -- work to do. Later, if I remember,
which I won't because I'm a burnout.

Regards,
SRF