"Word" Of the Subgenius...

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 07:37:49 PST 2004

"But
once in awhile, even amidst the crazy rantings about useless eaters and
ovens,
he'll toss out something that shows some deep, coherent thought about some
issue
in a new and fascinating direction."

Agreed. Though even his racisism seemed to have some kind of half-baked
thought behind it. Or at least, baked just enough to deflect most of those
not fully prepared to assail it.

-TD