"Word" Of the Subgenius...

John Kelsey kelsey.j at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 8 06:17:30 PST 2004

Maybe, maybe not.  The thing I always find interesting and annoying about Tim May's posts is that he's sometimes making really clearly thought out, intelligent points, and other times spewing out nonsense so crazy you can't believe it's coming from the same person.  It's also clear he's often yanking peoples' chains, often by saying the most offensive thing he can think of.  But once in awhile, even amidst the crazy rantings about useless eaters and ovens, he'll toss out something that shows some deep, coherent thought about some issue in a new and fascinating direction.

>Steve

--John