[ShmooCon-News] ShmooCon Reserve-a-Room Raffle

shmoocon-news at lists.shmoo.com shmoocon-news at lists.shmoo.com
Tue Dec 7 15:24:28 PST 2004

Reserve a room for the nights of February 4th and 5th under the
ShmooCon group code at the Marriot Wardman Park Hotel by January 1st,
or while rooms last, and you will be entered in the in the first
annual ShmooCon Reserve-a-Room Raffle--which includes food, wireless
gear, Washington Wizards tickets, and believe it or not, a very sexy
OQO Model 01.

What's an OQO Model 01?  Check it out:

http://www.oqo.com

And you could have a chance to get one at ShmooCom 2005.  But only if
you reserve a room at the con hotel for ShmooCon!  Hurry!  We have a
limited number of rooms set aside for conference attendees!  More
information is HERE:

http://www.shmoocon.org/location.html

Specifically, you can reserve a room online with our group code via
the following link:

http://www.marriott.com/reservations/init.asp?marshacode=wasdt&path=marriott&gc=shoshoa

Check in on the 4th.  Check out on the 6th.

Note, and NOT mentioned on the website, we have exactly 100 rooms set
aside for the nights of the 4th and the 5th, and over 30 have already
been reserved as of this Monday.  That number appears to be steadily
dwindling, so heads up.

Sincerely,

Beetle