"Word" Of the Subgenius...

Nomen Nescio nobody at dizum.com
Tue Dec 7 01:50:04 PST 2004

Steve Furlong:

> Random racist ranting is also required. There are some racist
> assholes currently posting on cpunks, but none have quite the May
> flavor.

LOL

You can say that again. Here are a few examples of what this once
renowned cypherpunk usually writes nowadays.

First five quick quotes from Tim May, more further down.

> No wonder the white person wants the brown person sent up the
> chimneys, along with their Jew facillitators.

> I'm chortling. The burn-off of one hundred million useless eaters
> is going to be glorious.

> Me, I spend my years devoloping tools to fight the Zionist Entity,
> including the popular anonymous remailers and steganography to
> allow freedom fighters to fight Amerika and ZOG without detection,
> to send the last evil Jew to the ovens.

> I cheered when this nigger was shot, in 1968, a very
> good year.

> We need to find ways to help Al Qaeda nuke Washington, D.C. Killing
> a quarter of a million government employee leeches and three
> quarters of a million negro welfare leeches sounds like a good
> deal.

Q: What do you call the death of a billion people from AIDS?
A: A good start.

Negroes in Africa believe that having sex with women and children
expells the virus from their body. (No, I did not just make this up.
Read the interviews with aid (no pun intended) workers.)

Basically, between AIDS, cannibalism, butchering of other tribes, bad
economic practices, corrupt liberal governments, the Dark Continent
is
burning off its negroes. The non-negro areas, in the extreme south
and
extreme north, are doing OK.

In 30 years the negro regions will have been cleansed, naturally, and
whites can colonize and make the entire continent prosperous.

--Tim May

Bush finally has admittted to "mistakes" in the planning of the war.
And now the search is on for which Jewish spy for ZOG bore the most
blame.

It's been clear for more than 16 months that ZOG viewed the war with
Iraq with delight, a chance to bloody one of their enemies without
themselves having to go to war. Feeding the DOD false information was
part of this disinformation campaign. And as the war with Iraq was
seen
to be winding down (though it has not, of course, as freedom fighters
in Iraq continue to kill Americans working for the ZOG state), the
Zionist Entity floated stories that _Syria_ was the _REAL_ enemy, or
maybe _Iran_, as the Ultimate Enemy.

We need to cut off funds to the ZOG state and let three million
ZOGster
figure out how to swim the Mediterranean, REAL FAST. The burn-off of
3
million ZOGsters would be glorious to behold.

The implicated ZOG spies should be given fair trials, and, if found
guilty, executed. None of the "kid glove treatment" that the ZOG spy
Pollard has been receiving.

Then we need to look very seriously at the Jews in our own midst.
Many
are not ZOGster, just Jews who fled oppressive regimes (which many of
their fellow Jews helped create, by the way, as the history of Lenin
and Marx and the early Jewish role in the formation of the Soviet
shows). But the many ZOGsters now feeding information to the ZOG
state
need to be rounded up, given fair trials, and liquidated. Entire
departments in the Pentagon will be decimated when this happens. Good
riddance.

As for the war in Iraq, we need to withdraw immediately, in 30 days.
This was ZOG's war, not ours. Let Ari Fleischer and Dov Zackheim and
Paul Wolfowith and Doug Feight become soldiers in the ZOG Army if
they
wish, and if they are not hung as spies, but get these united states
out of the business of fighting ZOG's wars.

--Tim May

You'll get the Trifecta with John Kerry: a Communist, a Jew (recently
acknowledged), and a Papist.

Me, I'd rather we find the ZOG-employed traitors in the Pentagon, try
them, hang them, and then pull out of all such "foreign adventures"
or
"entanglements," which our first and most honest President warned us
about.

Let the Shiites and Sunnis fight it out in Iraq, let three million
ZOG
invaders swim for their lives, and let the entire Dark Continent deal
with its own savagery, AIDS, cannibalism, killings of Hutus, killings
of Tutsis, HIV, malaria, child rape, and voodoo in its own way. In 30
years the Dark Continent should be ready for white people, the last
Jew
in the ZOG state will have been nailed to a cross, and the world can
get on with things without U.S. Big Brother interference.

--Tim May

I "retired" more than 18 years ago, in 1986.

Near the beach, too.

However, I don't believe active minds actually "retire." Rather, they
do what is important to them, whether or not K-Mart or Lockheed or
Apple or Intel is employing them.

Me, I spend my years devoloping tools to fight the Zionist Entity,
including the popular anonymous remailers and steganography to allow
freedom fighters to fight Amerika and ZOG without detection,  to send
the last evil Jew to the ovens.

And category theory, topos theory, Haskell, functional programmng,
and
crypto, so long as no Zionist criminals need to be dealt with.

--Tim May

Martian Luther King needed killing because he was just from fucking
Mars!

(Had this Martian not called for redistributing income from niggers
white people, he might still be alive. As it was, "good riddance to
nigger trash." I cheered when this nigger was shot, in 1968, a very
good year.)

--Tim May

Of course not. In many cases the orders to evacuate are the orders
for
the niggers to move in and start looting.

My sister was "ordered" to leave her home when Hurricane Hugo was
approaching Charleston in '89. She ignored this unconstitional order.
Her house was saved against the nigra looter who swarmed out of the
ghettoes. Her neighbors who obeyed Big Brother got fucked royally,
exactly as the nigger and his government allies wanted.

Those who tell us to leave our homes have earned killing.

You hear that, Jeb, you nigger-loving statist criminal?

--Tim May

None of my Macs were built by niggers.

--Tim May

It is time we recognize the nigger, the spic, the layabout, the
addict,
the skank, the gutter sweepings, for what he or she is: trash.

The niggers and spics and garbage who demand that our Jew senators
tax
us to pay for their mistakes need killing. Our Jew politicians need
more than killing: they need their Jew spawn killed before their eyes
and then their Jew asses staked to the ground and left to slowly die.

Niggers in American ought to catch the next boat back to Sudan and
Zaire and Sierra Leone and Cannibaland, places where there whole
nigger
outlook is what they want, "respek, homes."

Fuck the nigger and his Jew lackey dead.

--Tim May

As for you, you should be killed before the next new moon.

Good riiddance to nigger rubbish.

--Tim May

What was almost completed in the 1940s before the Jew Roosevelt
stopped
it, must be completed in the coming decades.

--Tim May

We need to find ways to help Al Qaeda nuke Washington, D.C. Killing a
quarter of a million government employee leeches and three quarters
of
a million negro welfare leeches sounds like a good deal.

Fuck them dead.

Allah Aqbar!

--Tim May

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs killing. Most Democrats and
Republicans need killing.

Fifty million niggers, Jews, Mexicans, and fellow travelers need
killing.

Allah, we beseech thee: Kill the Sinful tens of millions.

--Tim May

We're talking about America and the U.S. Constitution, not something
called "The Geneva Convention" that Jews and niggers and commies in
Europe got passed.

--Tim May

We are taxed twice, thrice, even four times, for these facilities. We
are taxed at corporate rates, at individual rates, and then must pay
double or triple the actual rate to further subsidize these
hospitals.