JYA in NYT

Major Variola (ret) mv at cdc.gov
Sun Aug 29 09:59:06 PDT 2004

At 10:03 AM 8/29/04 -0400, Sunder wrote:
>Let's dissect this mother.
Lets.

>> "This tactic actually comes from our own playbook,'' said Thomas C.
One man's blowback is another man's feedback.
"Can you hear me now?" -UBL

>Or did we sheeple forget about that incident there?
What incident?  Where's Afghanistan?  Oh, that place we bombed
between Yugoslavia and Iraq, you mean?   Is goat-polo an olympic sport
yet?

>> to use natural gas to blow up three tall buildings, the authorities
>> say. According to government documents, Mr. Padilla intended to rent
>> apartments in three high-rise buildings that used natural gas, fill
>> each apartment with fumes and detonate the three buildings
>> simultaneously using timers.

Undergrad chem question: How many 40 litre tanks of propane does it take

to take out a few corner apts?   Admittedly wiring the city for natural
gas
is more convenient, but any kind of barbeque is fun.

Anyway you want to hit NYC infrastructure in the winter, when even the
oil-burning heaters need electricity.

--------

Sometimes a lesser devil goes and a greater devil takes over
Moqtada al-Sadr

The only language the American people understand is
dead Americans. -EC