JYA's 1st FBI visit?

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Sat Aug 28 22:48:33 PDT 2004

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004, Bill Stewart wrote:

> http://nytimes.com/2004/08/29/nyregion/29pipeline.html
> Mapping Natural Gas Lines: Advise the Public, Tip Off the Terrorists
> By IAN URBINA  Published: August 29, 2004

"In fact, Mr. Young got his first visit from F.B.I. agents several weeks
ago."

This can't be right.  The *first*?  Hell, I get a couple a year on a bad
year, and at least one every few years when I'm behaving.  How can John
not get *any*???

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?