Digital camera fingerprinting...

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Wed Aug 25 11:50:23 PDT 2004

Yes, your holiness, but how much of that will survive jpeg compression,
photshop (or GIMP) cleanups, and shrinking down to lower resolutions, and
insertion of stego?

Or what about those "disposable" digital cameras that are hackable?
Perhaps there should be a cypherpunks pool to swap "disposable" digital
cameras?

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.