Another John Young Sighting

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 17:11:21 PDT 2004

So...does Mr Young want to describe the FBI non/encounter? (Perhaps he has
but I've been out of town and the hotmail account barfed up most recent
posts.)

What I don't yet fully grasp is why they bother. I suppose there are the
following, but I suspect there's one key thing in their minds:

1) Scope out potential sources of arrestability.
2) Intimidate into "straighten up and fly right"
3) Pre-BB or not so-BB-work: Readily available weapons, etc...in case of
raid?
4) Just sniffing out the orietation/motivations...ie, raghead or
non-raghead?

Of the above I consider 3) Unlikely, 2) Not superlikely, 1) Fairly likely
and 4) Most probable.

-TD