Another John Young Sighting

J.A. Terranson measl at mfn.org
Mon Aug 23 12:49:23 PDT 2004

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Riad S. Wahby wrote:

> "Riad S. Wahby" <rsw at jfet.org> wrote:
> > "Trei, Peter" <ptrei at rsasecurity.com> wrote:
> > > If someone can take that much as a mail attachment,
> > > or has an acessible ftp site, I'd be happy to send it.
> > > I'd prefer someone who can post it for others.
> >
> > You can send it to me as an attachment and I'll put it up somewhere with
> > a nice fat pipe.
>
> The Daily Show clip is now available from
> 	http://web.mit.edu/rsw/Public/JohnYoung040820.mpg

John's an "anarchist" now!  LMAO!

--
Yours,

J.A. Terranson
sysadmin at mfn.org
0xBD4A95BF

  "...justice is a duty towards those whom you love and those whom you do
  not.  And people's rights will not be harmed if the opponent speaks out
  about them."      Osama Bin Laden
	- - -

  "There aught to be limits to freedom!"    George Bush
	- - -

Which one scares you more?