[e-gold-list] Re: RPOW - Reusable Proofs of Work + Article

Robert B.Z. nulldev at cyberfrontier.org
Mon Aug 16 16:16:21 PDT 2004

"Of course, we will not discuss the specifics of our security measures for
obvious reasons,"
... because nobody here understands what our contractor (the cheapest geek
that replied to the advert) is talking about.

I seriously wonder who on Earth had the grand idea to do this, rather than
replacing the current private network with a new private network...

Cheers,
Robert.

---
You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as: rah at shipwright.com

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold
account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart
keystroke loggers and common viruses.

--- end forwarded text

--
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA