Forensics on PDAs, notes from the field

Tyler Durden camera_lumina at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 12:57:05 PDT 2004

Sunder wrote...

>And PGP won't stand out because.... ?

Just wondering. Is it possible to disguise a PGP'd message as a more weakly
encrypted message that then decrypts to something other than the true
message?

OK...perhaps we stego an encrypted message, then encrypt that photo using
something weaker.

Not like they haven't already thought of that, though. And it seems to me to
be a difficult task getting ahold of enough photos that would be believably
worth encrypting.

-TD