Forensics on PDAs, notes from the field

Sunder sunder at sunder.net
Fri Aug 13 12:06:13 PDT 2004

Right, in which case GPG (or any other decent crypto system) is just fine,
or you wouldn't be looking for stego'ing it inside of binaries in the
first place.

 + ^ + :"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.  /|\
  \|/  :They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country /\|/\
<--*-->:and our people, and neither do we." -G. W. Bush, 2004.08.05 \/|\/
 + v + :    War is Peace, freedom is slavery, Bush is President.